CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Festivites...

Good morning to one and all... Ok to let you know BaD GiRls KiTs are haveing these awsumm classes starting today! go to thier web site and join and sign up! There will be 22 classes! FREE classes! How can you say no???

Photobucket )


I did Top Designer 2008 and it was uber fun! So join the classes its'll be worth it totally! I promise!

My submisson for TD class #2... my babes Sunny~Boo... her name?? LOOONG STORY! LOL




rAnDoM PiCs.... enjoy!















3 comments:

Estee said...

That is a really cool layout!!! I love all of the black and white. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Love your doodling Hunter! Great photos too! :) /Pia

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Very cool doodling! Love the page and your hair looks awesome in the pic!